It is impossible to overstate the value of strong foundations and buildings. According to science of architecture, the correct construction of a building, whether for a house or an office, is the source of all good things. Unfortunately, most architects do not consider science of architecture to be merely a science and disregard its principles while designing structures. Their ignorance originates from the fact that it is not covered in most architectural schools’ curriculum. Several institutions, however, have now realized the need of using science of architecture for proper orientation and have incorporated it into their course curriculum. They are certain that the ideas established by this ancient science of construction are sound.
science of architecture may operate well in such constructions if the house architecture is solid and powerful. Fortunately, we now have access to all knowledge at our fingertips; however, we will reap the benefits only if we combine all of these secrets of strong science of architecture shastra with the help of vastu home builders Melbourne West; otherwise, inhabitants would suffer in their newly constructed houses.
If a person has a large enough space to build, he will do so. The following are some of the key things that were observed throughout the house’s construction. The conclusion will be determined by how much interest you have in your property. While architecture focuses solely on the technical aspects of creating and adorning a structure, science of architecture addresses the entire world, bringing people peace, wealth, health, and pleasure.
For example, the house on the plot’s northwest corner has the potential to lower the owner’s prestige, cause financial issues, cause health problems, stress, and much more. Likewise, here are some points you might want to consider
- The first brick of a foundation must be placed in the house’s eastern or northern section.
- It is never a good idea to excavate the plot from the west, south, or southwest.
- The first room has to be built on the southwest side.
- Houses built on square or rectangular plots are highly essential and great in every way. If one chooses a rectangular shape, however, the ratio of the sides must never exceed two to one.
- Larger plots are preferable since they tend to bring more money. They must, however, be free of cleavages and fissures.The home must be open on all sides, which implies it must never be adjacent to another structure (two houses must never have a common wall). In addition, a house should never be squeezed between two others.
- Plots that are triangular in form are highly unlucky.
- A tiny property wedged between two larger plots is unlucky, and the owner of such a plot may face several difficulties.
This ancient discipline is founded on the concepts of balancing two fundamental forces: positive and negative forces. Vaastu as a science has nothing to do with conducting rituals before purchasing or remodelling a home. It’s a stand-alone technique of looking at many dimensions for removing the bad impacts of negative forces and providing a barrier against unpleasant events for those who live in the house.